28.09.2013 11:18, Dimitar Zhekov пишет:
On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 13:20:56 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbr...@codebrainz.ca> wrote:

Debugger provides own GtkCellRenderer GTypes so its module must
remain resident

+    plugin_module_make_resident(geany_plugin);
Note that when a resident module is unloaded and then reloaded (uncheck
then check [] Debugger), the global variables are not re-initialized.
[...]
OK, I checked, it uses lots of global variables. If Alexander would like
to very that they are properly re-initialized that would be great, I was
just fixing a crasher I noticed, feel free to revert and fix another way.
It can be fixed by making the renderers unloadable, similar to Scope's
ScpTreeStore, but I think Alexander should step up here.

Sorry guys, have been completely away for a while.
Will try to look into the problem soon, IIRC there were some problems with debugger reloading.

Alex