Am 16.10.2013 01:52, schrieb Lex Trotman:

For me, you will be *very* welcome if you can provide a proper set of multi-platform spawn with/without stdin/stdout/stderr that can remove the #ifdef G_OS_WIN32 stuff from build.c that I have been tiptoeing around for years not daring to pass the mouse over it in case it broke (worse). :)

@Thomas,

Sounds like a useful patch, definitely pass it to glib, I'm sure the windows support guy(s?) will be glad of help. In the mean time is it licensed suitably for Dimitar to steal?

I will see. It's LGPLv2+ so should be fine.

Best regards.