On 13-11-11 03:11 PM, Yosef Or Boczko wrote:
As a GNOME 3 user, I realy like the recent design of
the applications in GNOME, specify the GtkHeaderBar[1].

And yes, I know have some people not like the new design of
GNOME.

As Matthew say, we can to go use the modern GTK+ API,
for GtkApplication, GSettings and more, and I offer to go
also to the GtkHeaderBar, it realy good thing.

Yes, we shouldn't avoid embracing/using our GUI toolkit to its fullest just because people dislike the most famous desktop environment that uses it. If we're never going to fully embrace it to avoid "gnoming things up", then we should switch to a different toolkit that everyone feels comfortable with and fully embrace that. The toolkit we use shouldn't be a political/emotional issue but rather technical.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush