On 14-04-24 12:44 PM, Pavel Roschin wrote:
I copied console.py in my home config dir (~/.config/geany/geanypy/plugins) and
forgot to rename it (but file content and plugin name was changed). After that I
had doubled plugin set in Python Plugin Manager:)

What is the expected behaviour? Should it silently ignore the 2nd plugin? Auto-number them maybe?

In short if you have two plugins with same file name in /usr and in ~/.config
you will get this bug.

Can you open a report on the bug tracker?
https://github.com/codebrainz/geanypy/issues

FWIW, if you think it should de-dupe the list and you like coding in Python, I'm pretty sure this is where would need changing:

https://github.com/codebrainz/geanypy/blob/master/geany/loader.py#L77

Cheers,
Matthew Brush