On 14-04-26 12:50 AM, Pavel Roschin wrote:
It should be in the "current" library (not sure correct term), like if
it was C, you would call `dlopen(NULL, ...)`. I'm not familiar enough
with ctypes to say exactly but if it had a function like
`load_library()` I'd expect you would pass `None` where it expects a
filename. Alternatively, you might try `geany.document.__file__` to
pickup the C module's filename where the symbol lives, if that works.

It works great, now I can access to all internal geany binary functions. But I
can't access to geanypy.so functions :(

Another (untested) hack that might work:

  def geanypy_path():
    import geany, os
    path = os.path.dirname(
      os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname(geany.__file__)))
    return os.path.join(path, "geanypy.so")

Cheers,
Matthew Brush