On 14-04-30 07:16 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
On 14-04-30 05:17 PM, Frodox wrote:
There is a broken link on [tags-page] page:

-> Download all C++ tag files. It leads to [tags-cpp-dl]
but the script says "Unknown language 'cpp' specified, please use one

If you try to load http://wiki.geany.org/get_tags?language=c++
the answer will be unexpected ( Unknown language 'c ' specified ),
because
"plus sign" in URI has special meaning.

I just edited the page to change the `++` to `%2B%2B`, seems to work
fine now.

Well the tarball is empty, so not fine. I'll try to get around to change the script to use `cpp` everywhere. In the meantime, there's only 4 C++ tag files to download individually :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush