On 14-09-22 04:44 AM, Nick Treleaven wrote:
On 01/09/2014 03:27, Matthew Brush wrote:
I deleted my Source Forge account after like 20 times of losing my
comments. This final time it was a detailed C++ explanation on
Scintilla's bug tracker that took a lot of thought and effort to write,
which as usual I lost

I've not used it much, but last week I experienced this. Submitting a
comment when I'm apparently logged-in then made me login again, where I
am greeted by the same page without my comment. Hitting back failed to
allow me to recover my 'unsubmitted' comment (that sometimes works on
other sites). Perhaps there's some kind of login timeout, but either way
the situation sucks.

That's exactly it. I think it must be an issue between SourceForge's user/login system and the (somehow independent-ish) Allura software we're (trying) to use for our bug tracker. I asked on #allura freenode channel a few times with no response, and of course to submit a bug report requires to use SourceForge :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush