On 25/10/2014 19:37, Matthew Brush wrote:
I can probably fix-up the makefile.win32 files if nobody else will as
it's just plain GNU make and should be similar changes as the Autotools.

OK.

It will require a couple more *nix utilities, namely `sed`, `sort`, and
`uniq` (or a `sort` that supports the `-u` option). A quick search finds
sed[1] and coreutils[2] which contains `sort` (probably with -u option)
and `uniq`. I assume MSYS also includes these common utils.

I suppose that's OK. The doc target already needs sed, but building the docs is optional. We might want to either require MSYS to build on Windows (currently it's an option), or otherwise update the website instructions about how to install the other utilities.