Hi, my name Is Atal Akbari, I am a 3rd year Computer Science student at Ryerson
University, currently looking for open source work in order to test my
developing skills at a professional level. I choose Geany as my first open
source project because I have previously used Geany and came across the
development section while surfing through the website. In addition to this the
C/C++ programming language is my strong suit and I am very interested in
strengthening my C/C++ skill set. Thank you for the opportunity & looking
forward to working with the team! , Atal Akbari