05/29/15 12:00, Thomas Martitz пишет:
Hello,

I've successfully managed to build Geany on MSYS2, against both gtk2 and gtk3. I've started to describe the steps on the wiki: https://wiki.geany.org/howtos/win32/msys2, however the page is not complete yet (but complete enough to produce a running geany).

Actually I noticed that they even have Geany PKGBUILD in their MSYS2-packages repository (https://github.com/Alexpux/MSYS2-packages). I was able to build and install it in without problems. This makes setting environment for working on plugins in windows very easy.

Best regards,
Yury Siamashka