Am 14.06.2015 um 18:26 schrieb Enrico Tröger:

This is why :).
I thought a couple of times of making geany.nsi.in and
geany_private.rc.in and fill in the version number automatically. But I
never was annoyed enough to fiddle with the 4-part version numbers used
there. Maybe you are :).

The last digit is always isn't it?

- the installer geany lacks some icons
Which? Why?
Most icons are missing actually, such as open, save on the toolbar.
This is probably because Geany is compiled by autotools with the Unix
like path layout but the installer creates our custom Windows layout and
so Geany simply looks at the wrong location.

Actually the issue goes away if I remove the installer-included GTK runtime, so that the one in PATH is used. I guess I didn't add enough files (icons?) to the installer

With Waf it is actually geany-0.dll.
But except for the installer, it should not make any difference, right?
I don't mind which one we will use. In the end, I hope we will only have
one build system, i.e. no more Waf, and so the name doesn't matter, I guess.
Oh, while writing, I think of the linker. Does the msys2 linker handle
libgeany.dll properly when using '-lgeany' as specific in the pkgconfig
file? It works at least with the Mingw linker and Waf.

libgeany-0.dll works just fine.

Best regards