Am 01.07.2015 um 21:33 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
On 27/06/15 20:53, Thomas Martitz wrote:
Am 27.06.2015 um 01:09 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
Hi,

I've built new Windows installers from current GIT master.

Downloads can be found here:
http://download.geany.org/snapshots/

Please note that these are test builds from the current development
version, don't expect release quality.
You have been warned :).

After you installed the snapshots, you can also use the nightly
builds again on Windows (i.e. copy the archive contents over the
installation).

Any feedback is welcome.

Nice! I'll try to spin GTK3-based installers soon. Though it needs tiny
patches to Geany (PR will follow).
Thomas, could you do me a favor and check against which libraries your
geany.dll is linked?
Basically performing a 'ldd' on Windows.

I use EXE Explorer[1] to inspect imports. Actually, I vaguely remember problems with libwinpthread-1.dll during the linkage cleanup effort (I did stumble upon it). But I don't remember the outcome. I do know I didn't use msys2 back then but mingw32. Nevertheless neither geany.exe nor libgeany-0.dll built by msys2 import this library (it exists in the msys2 file system though) so this binaries don't suffer.

Perhaps a bug in the toolchain.

The gcc version is 4.9.2, binutils is 2.25.

Best regards

[1] http://www.mitec.cz/exe.html