On 15-08-18 08:43 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
On 19 August 2015 at 13:37, Matthew Brush <mbr...@codebrainz.ca> wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to make an archived mailing list which can contain threads of
comments posted to Github (maybe using Github API)? We have sometimes when
squash commits it deletes Github comments, but I thought maybe we could have
some stable backup + URL to link to (ex. in commit messages, on the mailing
list, etc) which could be searchable and googlable and not be deleted by
rebase.

Or by the remote deleting the branch

Yeah, it would be archived and not affected by force pushes, delete branches or editing of comments.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush