Am 31. Oktober 2015 11:39:21 MEZ, schrieb Abel <akron...@gmail.com>:
I understand. I'm trying to solve the inconsistency of being editing a
document on split window but having the status bar showing something
else
(Should I open a issue to report this bug?). So, yes, you can take this
as
a request for the API :)

I haven't ever doxygened anything. But would it be enough for getting
added
it to the API just adding doxygen comments to it? I want to test that
the
function is suitable for the purpose I want it for, before sending a PR
for
getting it into the API.

Saludos,

Are you working on the existing splitwindow plugin or are you creating a new one?

I'm slowly working on a in-core solution, you can find it at
https://github.com/kugel-/geany/tree/splitwindow2?files=1

PS: Please do not top post.

Best regards