On 2015-11-22 10:30 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
Hi,

I made a script [...]

I did some more hacking on it and made it to allow to specify which GTK+ major version to use. It accepts short command line arguments now like -a for architecture, -g for GTK+ version, and -d to enable a debug build.

Some of the TODO items:

    - Make it use existing NSIS script somehow.
    - Find cause of and fix GTK+ 3 64-bit file dialog crashes
        - Remove related source code changes
    - For GTK3, take icons from Tango icon set, not Adwaita, to better
      fit with our custom icons.
    - Enable better theme (ms-windows?) for GTK. I forget how to do this
      per-app without modifying the source code.
    - Convert nice shallow intuitive program files directory structure
      back to confusing standalone Unix-style root file system (Bleh :)
        - Remove related source code changes
    - Move parts of the script into an Arch package recipe?

And whatever else...

Cheers,
Matthew Brush