On 12/21/2015 12:31 PM, Mark Robinson wrote:
Hi Guys,

Is the regular expression capability broken in 1.25 and 1.26

In 1.24, if I pop up the Find dialogue on a simple text file, I can search for
\n with reg. expressions ticked and I find the end of the line.

If I do this in 1.25 or 1.26, it does not find the end of the line and claims
it cannot find \n.

I notice single line reg. exp. was added at 1.25.

Thanks...M

The regex seems fine to me (I am a regex-aholic). Remember to check "multi-line" if you are using regex that is intended to match/select/replace more than one line.

devyncjohn...@gmail.com