I mean this website: https://www.geany.org/download/themes/
Apologies for this, I think my pull request #57 is the problem. It wasn't
obvious what to expect from "make index" according to the readme. Yesterday and
today I spent time to investigate and fix it. I updated also the
ADDING-A-THEME.md file, where I described the problem, so others don't come
across it.
In short - the json index generation code is Python 2, while on some systems,
mine included just "python" runs Python 3 and the code behaves very
differently. I thought with minor tweaks I could make it run on Python 3, but
modules behave different, so as a quick fix I downloaded the official Python
2.7 docker container and ran it there. Everything as I said is described in the
MD file I updated and a new json index file was generated and added to the new
pull request #59.
At some point the scripts must be migrated to Python 3, as Python 2 is
officially "sunseted" as of Jan 1 2020 and is basically near dead.
Also it is good if all Python code sources are consistent, like for example to
be formatted with the "black" tool (some scripts use 2-spaces tabulation,
instead of 4 etc).

Fixed mark-up colors in theme evg-ega-dark, reverted a change in mkin… by
StrayFeral · Pull Request #59 · geany/geany-themes

|  |  |

|  |
Fixed mark-up colors in theme evg-ega-dark, reverted a change in mkin… b...

…dex.py as porting to Python3 would need more changes, updated
ADDING-A-THEME.md to indicate the scripts/ code r...