Hi,

I always like to be able to download the pubkeys and signatures so I
can verify the downloads before doing the installation.

gpg2 gives me these diagnostics:

geany-2.0.tar.bz2.sig
Good signature from "Colomban Wendling <b...@ban.netlib.re>" [expired]

geany-2.0.tar.gz.sig
Good signature from "Colomban Wendling <b...@ban.netlib.re>" [expired]

geany-2.0_setup.exe.sig
Good signature from "Enrico Tröger <enrico.troe...@uvena.de>" [unknown]

and for geany-plugins-2.0.*.sig

gpg: Signature made Oct 19, 2023 xx:xx:xx MDT
gpg:                using EDDSA key 23C0ACC6C2A22D6EB8A98563EC3A8C6CF6546888
gpg: requesting key EC3A8C6CF6546888 from hkp://pgp.surf.nl

In summary,  two expired keys were used to sign the geany 2.0 assets,
and the public key required to verify
the geany-plugins 2.0 assets does not seem to be available on the
geany.org site.

There are also no signatures for the .zip and .tar.gz files containing
the source code for both geany and geany-plugins.

With previous releases,  I have also used the MD5SUM, and SHA*SUM
files for additional verification.

TIA

Doug
--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com