On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 at 03:04, David via Devel <devel@lists.geany.org> wrote:

> Hi, my name is David Avila, I'm a web developer.
>
> I've used geany in the past and i'm using it right now. I think is an awesome
> editor with a great future. As I said, I'm a web developer, and I want to
> help Geany by making the online manual more appealing to users, i don't know
> if someone is already working on that, but I'd like to help.
>
> I'd be super happy if you let me have this opportunity.

Hello.

The online manual is the same as the installed manual and is generated
from a ReST markup source during build, its not specifically built as
a website.  So any changes you propose need to fit that workflow, ReST
source, single HTML file for easy installation, only ReST processor
needed, not sphinx as used by Python for its manuals/website.

That said, the only other thing, discuss it on github discussions
first, then make small progressive PRs, don't make a 3000 line PR.

Cheers
Lex