Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Once you have your developer key, please run:
>
> ok  test /wlan
>
> If that fails too, it should be clear that we need to RMA and replace
> your laptop.  Thanks!

The POST diags that Tom ran include the "test /wlan" step.  That
diagnostic info that scrolled by is a dump of the access point scan
info.  It happens just before the touchpad test.

My recommendations:

a) Remove all power - AC and battery - for a few seconds to reset the
wireless really well, then reboot and try the POST diags again.

b) If that doesn't fix it, email me when you get your developer key and
I'll work with you on IRC to see if we can learn more about the failure
details.

Mitch Bradley