I know people are busy with Update.1, so forgive the random question.

I would like to set up and use Tiddlywiki as my homepage on the OLPC. It is a
Javascript-only wiki program.

I am writing to ask about preferences for Browse. Specifically the following:

user_pref("capability.principal.codebase.p0.granted", "UniversalXPConnect");
user_pref("capability.principal.codebase.p0.id", "file://");
user_pref("capability.principal.codebase.p0.subjectName", "");

This setting has to be set as "granted" for the TiddlyWiki to work. I have
tried adding these lines to both my prefs.js and my user.js files, and neither
seems to work.

How would I add this preference? Has this ability been removed from Browse?

The wiki file has been saved to the OLPC. I have opened it from the journal and
by directly typing the address into the browser bar.

Any help would be appreciated.

-j