On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Greg Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I heard we may have implemented some interim saving feature since 656.
>> Does anyone know anything about that?
>
> Not sure what that refers to. Tomeu might know.

656 was a while ago :)

Marco has added a session manager to Sugar (in 8.2.0) that takes care
of telling activities to save their work because the system is being
shut down. Haven't verified if this is complete and working. Have you,
Marco? If so, this would also take care of the case where kids shut
down before closing all running activities first.

What the field might have meant by no data loss is perhaps that their
journal contents are being lost. Greg, can you verify if this is the
case?

Thanks,

Tomeu