On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Morgan Collett
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 17:03, Victor Lazzarini
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I need to get a screenshot of an activity and I am wondering what is
> > the best way:
> >
> > 1. using sugar-jhbuild on fedora: the only problem here is that the
> > widgets have  all wrong sizes (how to fix this?)
>
> Run sugar-emulator -x in a ./sugar-jhbuild shell, instead of
> ./sugar-jhbuild run (AFAIK)

Yes, this works.  You'll need to be using a monitor with a resolution
greater than 1200x900 in order for this to work, though.  Ultimately, I'd
like to see us get much closer to approximating the correct widget sizes and
layouts at other resolutions as well, but I'm not one with any clue how to
do that.

- Eben