Michael Stone wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 06:48:32PM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Trac default milestone is currently 8.2. Is that a good idea? We are
>>> trying to punt down the Sugar 8.2 bugs, but with these default the
>>> list keep growing. I'd prefer to go through the list of unassigned
>>> bugs every few days and make 8.2 only those that really needs to be...
>> Can we revert this change? I think it should be module maintainer
>> responsibility to give a first go to milestone assignment (I think we
>> also agreed on it in one of the release meetings).
>
> I'm don't feel strongly either way but it's clearly important to Marco.
> My concern is that we have a lot of unresponsive module maintainers.
>
> Michael

I really don't understand how we can make incoming bug reports by default 8.2
milestones. Like marco pointed out this is up to the module maintainer - see my
other mail why making tickets assigned to 'no component' by default is no good
idea
(bad example http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7765).

If this is fixed - the maintainer can triage the components.

I can not go through all the incoming bug reports to find out which ones are
for me!

Best,
    Simon