> ... but 8.2-756 is our "best stable
> candidate so far".  Michael (the release manager) will presumably
> announce it as such after we do our usual local QA ...

Unfortunately 756 appears to have screwed up some sort of definition
for yum, resulting in 'yum install' failing for me with a
RPM_GPG_KEY error.  {The keyfiles in the directory it is looking in
appear unchanged from other builds, but 756 wants a keyfile ending
in '-i386'.)  In 754 and 2330, 'yum install' worked for me.

The result is that for my home setup/work, 756 is unusable.  (I need
to download additional rpms.)  Guess I will have to wait until next
wednesday to get back to using an up-to-date build from 8.2 stream.

mikus