Hi Stephen,

<quote who="Stephen Thorne">

> This means two laptops from neighbouring schools who each have their 'own'
> schoolserver set up as their jabber server will not be able to share any
> content if they are close enough to receive wireless signal to the internet.

Unless they join each others school server for "collaboration activities" :)
that is how I'm planning on linkin gup a few schools here who are hundreds
of kilometers apart, but having the teachers know how to connect to the
other schoolserver for short activities, and then back to the local server.

Cheers,
Pia

--
OLPC Australia                                           http://olpc.org.au/
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to
                   show you how it's done." - Scott Adams