> I am just making a new snapshot release of sugar since there were some
> deps of sugar-toolkit on the sugar package. What is helpful when writing
> those emails is always to have a quick look at the logs.
>
> For the impatient ones:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=993286

Disclaimer:  META-discussion follows

Putting 'patience' into context:  For an example of me getting
impatient - having Journal unexpectedly stop working in Joyride
(with no one seeming to care).  For an example of me remaining
patient, this list (of where F9 is apparently at a later level than
F10) has been the output of Joyride's 'yum check-update' for ages:

> iproute.i386                             2.6.27-1.fc9
> nspr.i386                                4.7.3-1.1.fc9
> pyabiword.i386                           0.6.1-4.olpc3
> python-telepathy.noarch                  0.15.3-1.olpc3
> sugar-artwork.i386                       0.83.1-2.olpc3
> sugar-base.i386                          0.83.1-2.olpc3
> sugar-journal.noarch                     100-1.olpc3
> xorg-x11-drv-evdev.i386                  2.0.8-1.fc9

It is likely that the regression in Journal was caused by releasing
sugar-toolkit without simultaneously releasing something which that
package interacted with.  But how is the person who gets the Joyride
build to know what he needs to wait for?  For "taskID=993286" ??

mikus