I'm sorry to see some familiar names gone from this list.  My G1G1 XO is
sad today.

But hopefully a brighter for those recently laid off: my company,
GenArts, is also hiring.  We make high-end special effects software for
movies and TV (www.genarts.com).  We are between Central and Harvard
squares on Mass Ave in Cambridge, which may be a draw for some folks on
this list.  We are looking for a QA/Release Engineer; a programmer with
GPGPU and image-processing experience; and an experienced web
application developer with Ruby and strong C++ coding skills.  Please
respond to j...@genarts.com, and if you'd like to forward this to folks
who may already be gone from the devel list, please feel free to do so.

--
Gary Oberbrunner                ga...@genarts.com