On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 09:41 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> What brand of stick was it? Maybe try it on a different computer? And
> try a different key?
>
> -Walter
Ok, I took your advice and got a new stick. It was not partitioned so I
had to partition it. Was that ok?

I installed soas.beta.iso using liveusb-creator
The the result was the same as before. The stick booted to a Grey
screen. Hitting a key I saw thew message , hit tab to change
configuration. I hit TAB and the Greek characters: iota tau epsilon
appeared. Hitting another key got me the message: Password needed.

After that I alternately got these messages when hitting keys.

There is something wrong but I can't see it. Can anyone else see it?