Hi guys,

How can I help with this,  I still teach electrical engineering at the
University of Nebraska, and before that I have about 25 years in
the field.  Mostly embedded microcontrollers and stuff.  I do have
several XOs to work with.

I would have jumped in earlier but the end of the semester is a bit
hectic.

Mark