For people still looking at issues lurking in the
NM/wpa_supplicant/driver interactions, I have written this simple
script that helps correlate the wpa_supplicant logs (in
seconds-since-boot) with the NM logs (timestamped by syslog).

    log-secs-to-utc.py < log-in-secs.log > log-in-utc.log

 - You need to run it within the same boot during which you collect
the logs, as it reads /proc/uptime to resolve the timestamps.

 - It assumes that we're after UTC. If you'd rather correlate with
logs in localtime, changes gmtime() for localtime()

In related news, I've recently released an RPM with a fixed NM for
8.2.x that includes a fix from dsd for some connection issues, and
fixes the logging in wpa_supplicant. If you are investigating WPA
issues this is definitely worth having.

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions
 - don't get distracted with shiny stuff  - working code first