On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 12:47:33AM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> The bad news is that the XO-1.5 froze at the end of the update (was
> left unattended for ~30 min plugged in the AC). I had to hard reboot
> (power button for 5 sec) and then worked fine running os303.

Is this the same unit that had problems on 1st July?  SHC00500908 is
from week 5 of 2010, which would be C2.

> I didn't see that on the XO-1 but was not left after alone the update.
> Maybe a powerd issue?

If you can reproduce it, do so with /var/log connected to more permanent
storage, or with a serial port, in case there's something useful we
could see.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/