--- On Sun, 8/8/10, Ed McNierney <e...@laptop.org> wrote:

> From: Ed McNierney <e...@laptop.org>
> Subject: Re: OLPC 10.1.2 Release Candidate 1
> To: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrot...@yahoo.com>
> Cc: "Fedora OLPC" <fedora-olpc-l...@redhat.com>, "Chris Ball"
> <c...@laptop.org>, "Devel" <devel@lists.laptop.org>, test...@lists.laptop.org
> Date: Sunday, August 8, 2010, 5:27 PM
> Yioryos -
>
> You asked for instructions for "the olpcnews.com/forum/
> kind of people", and that's the information I
> provided.  I wasn't dismissing or ignoring anything; if
> we widely disseminate those instructions and they are
> followed, bugs will be far less likely to be dismissed or
> ignored.  But a bug no one knows about is 100% certain
> to be ignored.

I do not know if the "the olpcnews.com/forum/ kind of people" triggers any
reflexes :-) but in this case means "not technically inclined" eg be as
detailed and specific as possible.
Tickets are always good but devel lists are neither small potatoes nor a big
black hole that things disappear into.
In this case there was also  a good reason I believe to be used first.
So if you please go back to the original mail and answer any question you think
you can so tickets can be filed.