2012/2/10 Manuel Quiñones <ma...@laptop.org>:
> El día 10 de febrero de 2012 10:17, Gonzalo Odiard
> <gonz...@laptop.org> escribió:
>> Tested in os27, looks better than before.
>> Maybe the white line in the border of the circle can be a little wider.
>> The shadow in the arrow looks very good.
>> The hand can be improved (look like the line in the base is cutted)
>
> I fully agree.
>
> With time, I could touch every PNG manually, and left them in 2bpp
> already (as I did with the cursor), so the GPU does not change them.

The ultimate goal here would be able to fixup the svg so the cursors
are able to be generated properly.  This means snapping cursors edges
to the nearest 1px grid point.

With regards to firefox I always disable smoothscroll and then install
the "Yet Another Smooth Scroller" extension.  The algorithm he uses
for scrolling is by far the smoothest web scrolling experience on an
XO.  I also do this with the XO 1.5

It is a little off topic but the FF extensions I always use under
GNOME on an XO are YASS, and No Squint (It allows you to set the
default zoom of a page, and remembers zooms set for individual pages)

-Jon