On 14/10/12 06:49, Chris Leonard wrote:
I could not find a list of activity versions present in the build you
are testing.  Version number is a critical piece of information for
tracking back to check on whether L10n issues are due to an incomplete
PO file at the time of version release or some other cause.

Indeed. We normally quote the build identifier and if we update activities then explain that too. However in this case, I see that "One Education OS 1.2 (build au248)" doesn't show up in google, and I can't find any release notes. Indeed http://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/general/activity?show_issues=1&show_news=1&show_wiki_edits=1 is completly empty.

Can you tell me which version of clock and TamTamMini was tested?

Clock 9 and TamTamMini 63.1 and Moon 13.