On 6/13/24 6:13 AM, Marc Hartmayer wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 08:08 PM +0200, Marc Hartmayer <mhart...@linux.ibm.com>
wrote:
When an udev event occurs for a mediated device (mdev) the mdev config data
requires an update via mdevctl as the udev event does not contain all config
data. This update needs to occur immediately and to be finished before the
libvirt nodedev event is issued to keep the API usage reliable.

[…snip…]

  src/test/test_driver.c               |  11 +-
  src/util/virmdev.c                   |  20 ++
  src/libvirt_private.syms             |   2 +

base-commit: c38720b337f74337ec94c0fe2e97a7c2c57188ae
--
2.34.1