Hello,

My answers below.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.

2011/3/18 marc hoffman <m...@elitedev.com>

> Laurent,
>
> > The 3.0 release use a mono wrapper that replace the old script-based
> launcher and the native library. If I recall well, you are using custom
> build process, so you have to update it to use the new wrapper:
> > - The mono wrapper binary can be found in the "dist/10.x" folder of the
> distribution. It is named "runtime".
> > - Copy it to the MacOS folder of the application bundle and rename it to
> match the application bundle name.
>
> thanx, i'll have a look. i saw some stuff on th website re having to
> install  bridge (http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=getting-started).
> can you confirm whether monobjc apps will REQUIRE that to be installed? ie
> is it no longer possibly to build self-contained .apps that *just* require
> Mono?

You still can produce the two kinds of application: applications that
require Mono to be installed or applications that embeds the Mono runtime
(see http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=anatomy-of-an-application).

The Monobjc bridge is distributed in two ways: an integrated installer and a
tarball. Both contain the same content (binaries, sources, NAnt tasks,
support library and runtime). The only difference is that the installer
performs the GAC registration, the NAnt tasks installation and the binaries
link setup.

If you were accustomed to use the tarball distribution, nothing should
change.

> > As for the Ids returned instead of proper object, can you send me a list
> so I can fix the wrapper generator ?
>
> the two ones i ran into so far:
> - NSTableColumn.HeaderCell returns an Id, should be NSTableHeaderCell
> - NSInteger is no longer automatically cast (or provides operators) to be
> used with integers; i need to add .value now.

Seems strange ! There are implicit conversion operators between NSInteger
structure and int, so the cast should be transparent. Do you have an example
?