Greetings all!

The Open MPI Team will be at SC this year. If you're attending, please feel free to drop by any of the following booths to say hi and discuss Open MPI's current status, future directions, and potentials for collaboration:

- Indiana University (booth #202)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (booth #312)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (booth #2226, look for the U. Tennessee section)
- HLRS (booth #2209, #2239)

I am co-hosting a BOF entitled "Why MPI Makes You Scream! And how can we simplify parallel debugging?" at 12:15pm on Thursday (see http://sc05.supercomputing.org/schedule/event_detail.php?evid=5240). Please feel free to stop by and join in the discussion.

We're also giving several short talks about Open MPI at the Indiana University booth:

"Introduction and Overview of Open MPI"
    Jeff Squyres (Indiana University)
    Mon 8:00pm / Tue 2:00pm
"Advanced Point-to-Point Architecture in Open MPI"
    Tim Woodall (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
    Mon 8:15pm / Tue 2:15pm
"Datatypes, Fault Tolerance, and Other Cool Stuff in Open MPI"
    George Bosilca (University of Tennessee)
    Mon 8:30pm / Tue 2:30pm
"Tuning Collective Communication: Managing the choices"
    Graham Fagg (University of Tennessee)
    Mon 8:45pm / Tue 2:45pm

Finally, I'll also be giving a short talk about Open MPI in conjunction with AIST at their booth (#723) at 3pm on Wednesday.

Hope to see you there!

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project