Folks --

We just found a fairly serious issue in the sm btl that is going to force a 1.0.1 in the Near Future (i.e., sooner than we expected). Specifically, at least part of the sm btl fixes from the trunk did not make it into the 1.0 release (I'm looking through the logs to figure out what happened -- I could have sworn that I took them all over to v1.0, but apparently I goofed somewhere along the way :-( ).

So here's a brief list of the changes that are expected for 1.0.1:

- fix --with-wrapper-ldflags
- removed a debugging printf in orterun
- some compiler warning fixes for openib and mvapi btl components
- some iof fixes
- add a value for MPI_WIN_NULL in mpif.h
- sm btl fixes

There will likely eventually be a 1.0.2 with fixes for the .TRUE. value in Fortran compilers (this has not received adequate testing for 1.0.1).

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project