You will probably have better luck googling around for various cluster-building web sites and other resources (e.g., there are a fair number of books available on this topic as well). This list is specifically about the development of a common communications library that is used to run on clusters once they are already set up (Open MPI). We don't really talk much about the actual setup of clusters, etc.

Hope that helps.