On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Uwe Hermann wrote:

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 10:51:13AM +0200, Adrian Knoth wrote:
Uwe, could you please recompile with --enable-debug and rerun the test? If possible, also provide a gdb backtrace, probably with details about
the failing frame.

OK, I'll recompile with --enable-debug and see what happens.

One other thing I would try is --without-memory-manager. We do some evil hacks on Linux to intercept malloc/free so that we can getting better performance out of InfiniBand and Myrinet. It causes problems on some non-GLIBC systems (and is generally not used on non-linux). It might be that your platform is just on the wrong side of "linux enough" to cause problems.

Brian