Jeff Squyres wrote:
All organizations should review the README file (particularly the list of supported systems, etc.) to ensure that it is good-to-go and accurate for the 1.2.4. release.

Tim posted 1.2.4rc1 yesterday:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.2/

I would like to request a hold on the 1.2.4 release until 5pm ET today or until sooner notice. Reason being that we might have found our descrepancy of overhead latency with the message queue fix. If we can confirm are suspicions before 5pm tonight I will then request that we do an rc2 with the message queue fixes included. If anyone has an issue with this trajectory please speak now.

--td