Just to clarify, we had some conversation off-line with Jeff about that. You are eligible to access the ompi-tests directory, since you are a member of the group at UofDresden which signed the third party contribution, and thus is a member of Open MPI. For the sake of simplicity the svn accounts do not have automatically access to the svn-tests and svn-docs repository. For an existing svn account, it is as simple as sending an email to the svn repository maintainer ( Tim Mattox?) asking for that.

In order to issue a *new* svn account, a member has to submit a new Appendix A of the third party contribution -- which is a simple document listing all persons working on ompi and thus requiring an svn account.

Thanks
Edgar

Jeff Squyres wrote:
We've never made our ompi-tests SVN repository public mainly because it's mainly a collection of MPI benchmarks and tests that we've collected from around the net, but we've never looked into redistribution rights. Hence, our SVN is not publicly readable.

As the SVN URL implies, the thread tests came from Sun, so I think it's up to them as to whether they want them to be public or not.