I have just gone through and re-implemented the changes ompi_free_list_t in
the trunk, and have changed all instances of ompi_free_list_init() to
ompi_free_list_init_new() (keeping the old version around for a while).  I
have tested this with ob1 and dr (the system I use for cm is not available),
with self, sm, and, tcp.  I know that several people tested on the temp
branch, but am rather sure not all btl's were tested.  Please let me know if
you run into any trouble with the changes let me know - the changes are
simple.  The longer term plan (a week or so) is once there is sufficient
testing to confirm the changes are ok, I will remove the old
ompi_free_list_init() routine, and rename ompi_free_list_init_new()
ompi_free_list_init(), and then change ompi_free_list_init_ex().

Rich