Fixed in https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/17021 -- a simple off-by-one error caused by some logic moving around.

On Dec 21, 2007, at 12:19 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

I'm unfortunately getting some test failures after r17007 when
converting between C and C++/F77 handles, such as the following (I
checked; trunk/r17006 works fine):

-----
[9:17] svbu-mpi:~/svn/ompi-tests/cxx-test-suite % mpirun -np 4 src/
mpi2c++_test

Since we made it this far, we will assume that
MPI::Init() worked properly.
...snipped....
* MPI::misc...
  - MPI::Query_thread...                          PASS
  - Commname...                                   PASS
  - Commgethandler...                             PASS
  - Handle conversion...                          mpi2c++_test: class/
opal_pointer_array.c:131: opal_pointer_array_add: Assertion `table-
addr[index] == ((void *)0)' failed.
-----

And other failures in the simple/basic/f90/attr_f test. I'll start
poking around shortly to see if I can figure out the problem.