Good catch.  It seems to be an issue with component priority.

I'll dig into it...

On Jan 28, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:

I noticed that when running configure on the nightly snapshot tarball
the following errors (warnings really, since it didn't stop
configure) were produced. These seem to be remnants from the
autogen.sh script pointing to files that do not (and should not)
exist in the distribution.

shell$ ./configure --prefix=/foo/bar/
grep: ./orte/mca/gpr/proxy/configure.params: No such file or directory
grep: ./orte/mca/gpr/replica/configure.params: No such file or directory
grep: ./orte/mca/gpr/null/configure.params: No such file or directory