I just wanted to give a public "thank you!" to the Absoft Corporation (the fortran compiler company): Absoft is the first organization who is not a core member of the Open MPI project to run automated Open MPI regression testing and submit the results back to our centralized testing database. Absoft is testing both stable and development snapshots of Open MPI with their compiler suite on several different platforms and operating systems.

MPI testing is not a core concern for a compiler company, but since Absoft products tend to be used in HPC environments, it benefits us all to ensure that Open MPI works properly with their products. Not only does Absoft's testing give us early warning when we unintentionally break something in their environments, Absoft is actually testing some platforms that we were not already regularly testing (e.g., several flavors of OS X).

I would personally love to see similar collaborations with other compiler vendors.

Many thanks, Absoft!