Sorry about that, I just assumed that everyone has massive bandwidth pipes powered by Cisco routers. ;-)

On Mar 13, 2008, at 7:30 PM, Andreas Schäfer wrote:

Slides still not finished? ;-)

On 00:18 Fri 14 Mar     , Adrian Knoth wrote:
Now things are getting difficult... why is my version (see attachment)
so much smaller? ;) SCNR

Oh the wonders of PDF files... TBH: for a vector graphic as slick and
lean as openMPI's logo your 10k seem absolutely sane to me. I didn't
really watch out for size and the 200k of look a bit bloated to me
(not to mention Jeff's 500k for the .eps ;-) ).

I'll save your 10k PDF for future reference.

cheers
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net