On May 8, 2008, at 5:06 AM, Mukesh K Srivastava wrote:

Hi.

Greetings! There probably isn't much need to CC both lists; this question is probably more suited for the devel list. I'm following up to both lists so that the answer is archived on the web properly, but if there's any followups to this, let's just use the devel list. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, was looking to know -

Query#1: Does OpenMPI has any document related with OpenMPI Internals?

Unfortunately not.  :-(

Query#2: Does any slides talks of OpenMPI internals, If yes, any links for the same?

The devel list is probably your best bet for asking questions, etc.

Query#3: Do any Static-Analysis open-source tools are available for analyzing OpenMPI? Probably, Coverity "Prevent" does provide static- analysis but does it work for OpenMPI too?

Yes, Coverity is actually an Open MPI project partner. They analyze the OMPI nightly tarballs (starting with the upcoming v1.3 series -- we didn't use Coverity for the v1.2 series).