On Tuesday 13 May 2008 09:56:13 am Don Kerr wrote:
> I believe btl_open_iwarp.c is making platform specific calls. I don't

Silly question, but I thought openib ONLY worked in Linux.  If this is not the
case, then this whole chunk of code will have to be redesigned (if it can
even be done at all).

> have jdmason's email and wanted to send this note out before todays con

Its me.  Sorry, I didn't hear it mentioned on the call...

I don't know if this already exists, but having a svn id to contact info list
on the wiki might be a good thing (and perhaps even an area of expertise).  I
have worked on previous projects that did this.